SEGMENT 2 Class :
- Convenient class times available
- Afternoon, evening and weekend options
- 6 hours of classroom time (3 days)
- Patient, knowledgeable, nationally and state-certified instructors
- Certain cognitive, visual, or physical disabilities may make a student ineligible for the course. Please contact us BEFORE registering if any of the above pertains to you.
- Payment must be received before the first day of class
Student Requirements: A minimum of 30 logged hours of supervised driving, including two hours of nighttime driving, on a Level 1 License that has been held for at least three continuous months must be completed before a student can be accepted into Segment 2. As of June 15, 2016, the log must be presented to the instructor on the first day of class. Total hours must be included upon signed contract, which you can download here.
A copy of the Level 1 License must also be turned in on the first day of class. The date code at the top of the license must be legible or there will be a delay in issuing the certificate of completion.