Defensive Driving Safety Training has proven to be an effective solution to:
- Control liability costs associated with work-related vehicle crashes
- Reduce insurance premiums and fleet repair bills
- Reduce motor vehicle incident rates
- Decrease workers’ compensation claims
- Improve productivity by keeping employees safe, both on and off the job
- Protect your brand by improving public perception of your employees driving practices
Your employees will be motivated to change their behind-the-wheel behaviors and attitudes. Students will learn coping techniques for handling speeding, distracted driving, impaired driving, hazardous traffic conditions and more. The result will be a responsible driver who better understands the best ways to prevent injury and death while driving a motor vehicle. This course provides key understanding of the skills and techniques needed to avoid collisions, reduce traffic violations and change driver behaviors and attitudes. Employees may also benefit from insurance reduction, ticket dismissal and point reduction in many states. This course is taught by an instructor certified by the National Safety Council.
For more information, click here to contact us.